Find out more about this service, and know who to call
Powers of Attorney & Guardianship
A power of attorney is a document that essentially gives another person or other people the right to carry on your business and financial affairs. A power of attorney can be general or for a specific purpose only (such as for the sale of a particular property) and the power of attorney can be enduring which means it can still be used if the donor loses his or her mental capacity.
You Might Need To Enquire About A Power Of Attorney:
- Because you are planning for your future as part of estate planning
- Because you are starting to recognize the need for assistance with the management of your affairs
When considering who to appoint as an attorney you might consider appointing family, friends or business associates. Alternatively we can offer that service to you on a personalized yet professional and capable basis. It is crucial that the person chosen is trusted implicitly.
Our services include:
- Preparation of general, specific and enduring powers of attorney
- Preparation of appointments of enduring guardians
- Assistance with applications to the Guardianship and Administration Board for administration and/or guardianship
You are reading this because you have made an important decision to appoint an attorney
The next step is to contact Murdoch Clarke about your power of attorney and appointment of an enduring guardian